Following Prophet Footprints Application Main References:
– Wafaa Al-Wafaa(Loyalty to the Loyal) to the News of the House of the Prophet (PBUH), Nora Al-Din Al-Samhoudi
– Medina News, Author: Mohammad bin Al-Hassan bin Zabala.
– Al-Tabaqat Al-Kobra (The Greater Layers), by Ibn Sa’ad.
– Al-Durr Al-Manthour (The Scattered Pearls) in Showing the Landmarks of the Medina of the Prophet (PBUH) in the Prophetic Era, Dr., Eng. Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Ka’ki.
– Brief Events of the Prophetic Immigration, Sheikh Mohammad Ali Ghanim.
– Incursions of the Prophet (PBUH), their Illustrations, and Immigration Route, Dr. Nizar Mahmoud Qasim Al-Sheikh.King Saud University Magazine, Vol. 24, Architecture and Planning.
– Medina in the Journey of Al-Ayashi, Mohammad M Hazoon.
– Al-Tuhfa Al-Latifa fi Tarikh Al-Madina Al-Sahrifa (The Splendid Antiquein the History of the Holy City), Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman Al-Sakhawi.
– Omdat Al-Akhbar fi Madinat Al-Mukhtar (Top News in the City of the Selected Prophet), Ahmad Abdul Hameed Al-Abbasi.
– Al-Masjid Al-Athariya fil Madina Al-Nabawiya (Archaeological Mosques in the Prophetic City), Mohammad Elias Abdul Ghani.
– News of Mecca and its Archaeological Sites, Abul Waleed Mohammad bin Abdulla bin Ahmad Al-Azraqi.
– Ancient and Modern History of the Holy Mecca, Atiq bin Ghaith Al-Baladi.
– Prophetic Biography, Abdul MalekbinHisham.
– The Holy Medina Research & Study Center.
In order to know all the holy sites the foot of the Prophet (pbuh) had treaded on; download Following Prophet Footprints application which supports navigation maps without an internet connection.